Non-Fungible Labs is looking for experienced and highly skilled Full Stack + Web3 developers to join our core development team in the production and maintenance of a wide range of solutions for one of the fastest moving industries in the world. We want strong, competent self-starters who have a hunger for working on the bleeding edge of technological development as we lay the foundations for the metaverse.
You must have proven experience in:
- Ethereum: An understanding of how gas works, a basic understanding of Solidity. And an understanding of ECDSA. All token protocols must be understood (ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155)
- MongoDB with Mongoose: Understanding on how to create own database models, query data and optimising queries to be as optimized as possible.
- ExpressJS: An understanding of how to create a reliable API service and maintaining best security practises and performance.
- React: A full understanding of how the React DOM works and how to consistently maintain the highest performance an end user expects.
- NodeJS: Up to date with the latest ECMA standards, ES7 is minimum. And a full understanding of how the eventloop works as well as maintaining the best error handling.
- Ethers/Web3: Be able to build up transaction objects from scratch that can be signed, as well as initialising providers, signers and contracts to interact with.
- Python: Some basic Python knowledge, being able to read and understand existing code.
- Github: Understand the versioning procedure in a company, as well as maintaining clean and understandable code commits
- Working and communicating effectively in teams.
Ideally you'll also have:
- DiscordJS: Ability to write out bots that communicate with various of our API services.
- Blender/Cinema4D: An understanding of how to automate the compilation and rendering of 3D assets using Python scripts.
Remote work is welcomed and this opportunity is open to candidates located anywhere in the world. Non-Fungible Labs is a progressive organisation which embraces ethnic and gender diversity.
Salary range NZ$130,000-170,000 depending on experience, plus bonuses, benefits and token allocations.