Non-Fungible Labs is looking for an experienced and highly skilled SRE Engineer to join our core development team in the production and maintenance of a wide range of solutions for one of the fastest moving industries in the world.
The SRE Engineer is responsible for how code is deployed, configured, and monitored, as well as the availability, latency, change management, emergency response, and management capacity of services in production. The SRE will take back the collected data to the development team to fix issues.
We also expect the SRE to help determine what new features can be incorporated and when by using service-level agreements (SLAs) to define the required reliability of the system through service-level indicators (SLI) and service-level objectives (SLO).
You must have:
- Deep knowledge of version control.
- Sound knowledge of operating Systems (like LINUX).
- A strong understanding of DevOps concepts and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as Code applied to Cloud.
- CI/CD implementation expertise.
- Issue troubleshooting experience.
- Good knowledge of Cloud-native applications.
- Good understanding of distributed computing.
- Deep knowledge of AWS Cloud Services and how to automate these.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Knowledge of IPFS Protocol.
- Knowledge of Ethereum node hosting and optimisation.
- Some knowledge of other blockchain technologies.
Remote work is welcomed and this opportunity is open to candidates located anywhere in the world. Non-Fungible Labs is a progressive organisation which embraces ethnic and gender diversity.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, benefits and token allocations.