Non-Fungible Labs is looking for experienced and highly skilled Web3 developers to join our core development team in the production and maintenance of a wide range of solutions for one of the fastest moving industries in the world.
You must have proven experience in:
- Ethereum: An understanding of how gas works, a strong understanding of Solidity, ECDSA and all token protocols (ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155).
- MongoDB with Mongoose: Understanding of how to create own database models, query data and optimising queries to be as efficient as possible.
- ExpressJS: An understanding of how to create a reliable API service and maintain best security practices and performance.
- React: A robust understanding of how the React DOM works and how to consistently maintain the highest performance that an end user expects.
- NodeJS: Up to date with the latest ECMA standards, ES7 as a minimum. A full understanding of how the eventloop works, as well as maintaining the best error handling.
- Ethers/Web3: Be able to build up transaction objects from scratch that can be signed, as well as initialising providers, signers and contracts to interact with.
- Python: Some basic Python knowledge - being able to read and understand existing code.
- Github: Understand the versioning procedure in a company, as well as maintaining clean and understandable code commits.
- Working and communicating effectively in teams.
Ideally you'll also have:
- DiscordJS: Ability to write out bots that communicate with our various API services.
Remote work is welcomed and this opportunity is open to candidates located anywhere in the world. Non-Fungible Labs is a progressive organisation which embraces ethnic and gender diversity.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, benefits and token allocations.